Symmetrium Ltd. (“Company, “we”) is committed to maintaining the privacy of its users
(“user”, “you”). The following information describes how Company collects and processes
information about you when you use our Application (as defined below)
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information
- Your rights with regard to the collection of such information.
The Company offers a solution which enables users to access a virtual workspace that includes
various applications such as Work Mail, Calendar, Phone etc. (“Services”). To enable the
Provision of its Services, the Company provides a mobile application that enables users to
access such workspace (“Application”).
- DeviceUsers can access the Application through various Devices. A “Device” is any digital device
used to access the Application, including without limitation a desktop, laptop, mobile phone,
Application, regardless of how you access them, and by using our Application you consent to
the collection, transfer, processing, storage, disclosure and other uses described in this Privacy
Company through your use of its Application and Services. Some information may be
automatically collected, and some is collected when you interact with our Application. The type
of information that may be automatically collected is non-personal information, which includes
your session durations, the content you accessed on the Application, the frequency and scope
of your use of the Application and information about your Device and internet connection
including the operating system you use and browser type.Information from which you can be personally identified may also be collected, including but
not limited to your name and email address (hereinafter: “Personal Information”).
The Company shall only collect your Personal Information for the provision of the Application
and Services, via the methods detailed below:
- Log inIf you wish to log-in to use the Application, you can use one of this two options: (1) log-in with
your email and password; or (2) log-in via Biometric identification
- Information we will collect from your DeviceWhen the Application is installed on your device, we will request access to certain functions
that will enable to provision of the Services to you.
- Log inIf you wish to log-in to use the Application, you can use one of this two options: (1) log-in with
- Use of Information and Purposes for ProcessingWe use the Personal Information we collect from you for a range of different business purposes
according to different legal bases of processing. We may use or process your Personal
Information for the following purposes. One or more purposes may apply simultaneously
- Providing the Requested Services
- Such collection of information will enable us to provide you with technical and professional assistance, with regard to the Application and Services.
We process the Personal Information where it is necessary for the adequate performance of the
contract regarding the requested Service.
- Improvement and Development of the Services
- We collect Personal Information to improve and develop our Services and understand feedback on Company’s Service
- We collect Personal Information for ongoing review and improvement of the information provided on our Application to ensure it is user friendly.
- We collect Personal Information to improve the management and administration of our business and maintain compliancy with our internal policies and procedures.
- We conduct surveys and research, test features in development, and analyze the information we have to evaluate and improve our Application and Service, developnew features, and conduct audits and troubleshooting activities
We process this information in light of our legitimate interest in improving the Application and
Service, to allow our users to have the best experience.
- Maintain a Safe and Secure Environment
We may use your information to detect and prevent fraud, abuse and security incidents in the following ways:
- Verify and authenticate your identity and prevent unauthorized or illegal activity;
- Enhance the safety and security of our Application and Service;
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments;
- Prevent or take action against activities that are, or may be, in breach of our terms of service or applicable law
We process this information in light of our legitimate interest in improving our Application and
Service and enabling our users to browse in a secure environment.
- Personalize Content, Advertising and Marketing
- If you have used Company’s Service in the past, we have a legitimate business interest for matching the data we collect with other data we had already collected.
- This enables us to understand your needs and interests, optimize the content we send you and make it more suitable and relevant to your needs.
- This also enables us to improve your experience on the Application by providing you with personalized content, recommendations, and features
We process this information in light of our legitimate interest to personalize your experience and customize our content.
- Providing the Requested Services
never intentionally disclose any of your Personal Information, to any third party without having
received your permission, except as provided for herein or otherwise as permitted or required under law.In order to perform our contractual and other legal responsibilities or purposes, we may, from
time to time, need to share your Personal Information with third parties. We may as well share
your Personal Information with our affiliates, subsidiaries or any third party service providers
and individuals to facilitate our Service or any portion thereof, such as development, marketing,
data management or maintenance services. We may also share your information with analytics
service providers for analytics services. Such analytics service providers set their own cookies
or other identifiers on your Device, through which they can collect information about your
usage of our Application. This helps us compile aggregated statistics about the effectiveness of
our Application and Service.
The above mentioned third parties may be located in countries other than your own, and we
may send them information we receive. When such third party service providers process your
Personal Information on our behalf, we will assure that they comply with obligations similar to
data privacy and security requirements, and will be allowed to use the Personal Information
solely for the purposes we set. We will transfer your Personal Information while using
appropriate and suitable safeguards, while using a variety of legal mechanisms, including
contracts, to ensure your rights and protections travel with your data
We may also transfer your information, including Personal Information, in connection with a
corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of related assets or corporate division or other
fundamental corporate changes. Furthermore, information about you may also be released in
order to comply with any valid legal obligation or inquiry or process such as a search warrant,
subpoena, statute or court order. We will also release specific information in special cases, such
as if you use the Application or Service to perform an unlawful act or omission or take any act
or omission that may damage the Company, its property and goodwill, or if there is an attempted
breach of the security of the Application or a physical or property threat to you or others.
- Your RightsYou have the right at any time to request to delete, access or modify your information. To
exercise these options, please contact us Privacy@symmetrium.io.In some jurisdictions, in particular those located within the European Union (the “EU”) or
within the European Economic Area (the “EEA”), you may be afforded specific rights
regarding your Personal Information. Subject to such eligibility, you may have the following
- Request a rectification of your Personal Information where the information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Information where our legal basis for that processing is that such processing is necessary for our legitimate interests
- Request the erasure of your Personal Information in certain circumstances, such as where processing is no longer necessary for the purpose it was originally collected for,and there is no compelling reason for us to continue to process or store it.
- Receive your Personal Information, or ask us to transfer it to another organization that you have provided to us, which we process by automated means, where our processing is either based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
If you wish to file a request regarding any of the above, you may contact us at:
reach stretches well beyond California to require any person or company in the United States
(and conceivably the world) that operates websites collecting personally identifiable
stating exactly the information being collected and those individuals or companies with whom
it is being shared. See more at:
hereAccording to CalOPPA, Company agrees to the following:
significant page after entering the Website.
each page on the Website.
- You can request to change your Personal Information by emailing us at:
- California Online Privacy Protection ActThe California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) permits users who are California
residents to request to exercise certain rights. If you are a California resident, the CCPA grants
you the right to request certain information about our practices with respect to your Personal
Information. In particular, you can request to receive information on the following:
- The categories and specific pieces of your Personal Information that we have collected.
- The categories of sources from which we collected your Personal Information.
- The business or commercial purposes for which we collected your Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with which we shared your Personal Information.
You can be rest assured that we do not sell your Personal Information. If you choose to exercise
your rights, we will not charge you different prices or provide different quality of our Services,
unless those differences are related to your provision of your Personal Information
Please note that you must verify your identity and request before further action is taken. As a
part of this process, government identification may be required. Moreover, you may designate
an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf.
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we
require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in
writing. Any disclosures we provide, will only cover the 12 month period preceding your
verifiable request’s receipt. If, for some reason, we cannot reply within such time frame, our
response will include an explanation for our inability to comply. If you wish to exercise your
CCPA rights, please contact us at: Privacy@symmetrium.io.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted
by the CCPA, we will not :
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting
discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties .
- Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different
level or quality of goods or services.
- Use of other ApplicationsThis Application includes use of other applications. Please be aware that these other
information practices exercised by other providers of products or services, advertisers or other
applications, companies or individuals, which are not owned or controlled by the Company.
We suggest that when using another application, you always read that application’s privacy
policy before volunteering any personally identifiable information
- CookiesWe may use “cookies” and/or other technologies or files (collectively,“cookies”) to identify
how users make use of our Application. This aggregated tracking information may be used to
help us improve and enhance the Application’s experience for all of our users. In addition,
cookies are used for adjusting the Application to your personal preferences. Cookies contain
information such as the pages you visited, the length of time you stayed on the Application, the
location from which you accessed the Application and more. If you would prefer not to have
cookies stored on your Device, you may modify your browser settings to reject most cookies,
or manually remove cookies that have been placed on your Device. However, by rejecting the
cookies, you may be unable to fully access the offerings on our Application. To find out more
about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Opt In or Opt OutYou are always in control of your data, and if you choose to receive information from us, or
others, you can change your mind later. If, at any time, you would like to stop receiving such
information or opt out of a feature, you may notify us by writing to: Privacy@symmetrium.ioYou should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify
information in our databases and servers, although we will always make reasonable efforts to
do so upon your request.
- Data SecurityWe deploy industry standard measures to ensure the security, confidentiality, integrity and
availability of the Personal Information we process. We maintain physical, technical and
administrative safeguards, and test and update these periodically. We endeavor to restrict access
to Personal Information on a ‘need to know’ basis for the provision of Service to you. No such
measures are perfect or impenetrable. In the event of a security breach, we will take all
reasonable action to minimize any harm. Although we will do our best to protect Personal
Information, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our Application and
transmission is at the users own risk.
- Data Retention Generally, the Company does not retain information longer than necessary to provide its
Service and for its reasonable business and lawful needs. If you withdraw your consent to us
processing your Personal Information, we will erase your Personal Information from our
systems, unless the Personal Information is required for the Company to establish, exercise or
defend against legal claims or it is necessary for the performance of the requested Service
- Children’s PrivacyThe Application is not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not, knowingly or
intentionally, collect information about children who are under 18 years of age
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YOU MAY NOT USE THE APPLICATION,
UNLESS PARENTAL CONSENT IS PROVIDED ACCORDINGLY.
are always welcome to contact us at Privacy@symmetrium.io.
that you will remain updated regarding our current policies.
giving effect to its choice of law rules. You expressly agree that the exclusive jurisdiction for
courts in Israel, to the exclusion of any other jurisdiction.
This page was updated on October 2022